White Chocolate Cheesecake with Lotus Biscoff
This Lotus Biscoff White Chocolate Cheesecake is a perfect tasty treat to make while at home!
This recipe is perfect for anyone to pass some time during lockdown. Make a delicious cheesecake to enjoy while in the comfort of your own home.
White Chocolate Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake
YOU WILL NEED:
- 250g Lotus Biscoff Biscuits
- A smothering of Lotus Biscoff Original Caramelised Spread
- 250g white chocolate
- 150g butter
- 50ml double cream
- 250g mascarpone
HOW TO MAKE:
1. Slowly heat the white chocolate until melted and leave in room-temperature to cool
2. Grind the Lotus Biscoff biscuits to a powder in a blender whilst melting the butter. Mix the powdered biscuits with the butter.
3. Grease a baking tin and firmly press the Biscoff mixture to the bottom of the baking tin. Place in the refrigerator to become firm. 4. Mix the cream with the mascarpone and fold the white chocolate into the mascarpone using a spatula.
5. Spoon the mixture into the baking tin and put in the refrigerator. Leave the cheesecake overnight to become firm.
6. Decorate the cheesecake with whole Lotus Biscoff biscuits and a smothering of Lotus Biscoff caramelised spread.