1883 Caramel Syrup
1883 Maison Routin syrups are made with pure water from the French Alps and have been crafted there since 1883.
This high-quality syrup range is made with all natural ingredients to deliver sensorial complexity and long-lasting taste that outperforms competitor products.
Powerful and sweet, these syrups are extremely versatile and can be used in all types of drinks preparation, whether you’re serving hot or cold drinks.
Caramel 1883 syrup develops intense notes of butter, vanilla and caramelised sugar for a full-bodied, balanced finish. This caramel syrup has perfect balance between flavour and sweetness and is made from carefully selected ingredients, including pure Alpine water and pure cane sugar.
- Delicious caramel flavour syrup.
- No preservatives.
- No artificial flavours or colours.
- Flavoured with natural ingredients.
- High selected fruit juices.
- 25-30% French Alps Water.
- Made with pure cane sugar.