1883 Coconut Syrup
1883 Maison Routin syrups are made with pure water from the French Alps and have been crafted there since 1883.
This high-quality syrup range is made with all natural ingredients to deliver sensorial complexity and long-lasting taste that outperforms competitor products.
Powerful and sweet, these syrups are extremely versatile and can be used in all types of drinks preparation, whether you’re serving hot or cold drinks.
Coconut 1883 syrup has a rich, smooth and full-bodied taste with a sweet, tropical scent of freshly grated coconut. This coconut syrup is made from carefully selected ingredients, including pure Alpine water and pure cane sugar.
- Delicious coconut flavour syrup.
- No preservatives.
- No artificial flavours or colours.
- Flavoured with natural ingredients.
- High selected fruit juices.
- 25-30% French Alps Water.
- Made with pure cane sugar.