First developed by brothers William and James Horlick over 140 years ago, Horlicks has supported explorers on the way to both poles, nourished soldiers through two world wars, and fortified athletes in the Olympics.
In the hectic rush of modern life, Horlicks remains as richly warming and comforting as ever. So relax, unwind and take a moment with Horlicks, at any time of day.
Original price $23.00 - Original price $39.00
Price from: $23.00
Current price $23.00
Horlicks deliciously creamy, malty taste is traditionally crafted using malted wheat and barley enriched with vitamins and minerals.
- Each 2kg tin contains 80 servings.
- The original malted milk powder.
- Each mug contains 14 key nutrients including Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Thiamin (Vit B1), Riboflavin (Vit B2), Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid (Vit B5), Calcium and Fibre (additionally Iron and Zinc).
- Add 3-4 heaped teaspoons (25g) of Horlicks into your mug then pour in 200ml of hot milk, stir well and enjoy its unique malty taste.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.